Roles and Responsibilities
1. Ensure monitoring and management of DC infrastructure and environment
2. Responsible for hands and feet support only. Coordinate with back end technical team till the incidence and service request gets closed
3. Document baseline of Clients Existing Dc environment, including server resource utilization and hardware and software platforms
4. Provide recommendations and plans to optimize Data center performance and implement as appropriate
5. Configure and manage all servers and required DC devices;
6. Establish and maintain an inventory of all Devices as set forth in Section 28 (Machines);
7. Manage, track and resolve tickets in ticketing tool
8. Assign ownership and priority to incidents and problems.
9. Perform initial diagnostics to isolate and provide solution to problems
10. Provide daily/weekly/monthly reports as agreed by client. The reports include performance and availability reports for Datacenter devices
11. Monitor Datacenter Devices to achieve the availability agreed by clients
12. Report any abuse or bottlenecks on the Data center to concern
13. Escalate problems to the service provider / ISP and coordinate for resolution.
14. First level diagnostic and troubleshooting for all incidents and equipment related problem. 15. Escalate DC equipment problems to warranty / AMC support providers.
16. Coordinate with respective service providers or vendors to support
17. Active directory user ID creation / deletion / Password reset and unl
Salary: 1,50,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Net Connect Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Net Connect Pvt Ltd