Roles and Responsibilities
A typical data analyst at JCP performs the following activities using the tools mentioned
- Data extraction: SQL and preferably Hive
- Data manipulation: SQL, R, and Python
- Data visualization: Tableau, MicroStrategy
- Data analysis: Statistics, Exploratory Descriptive Data analysis (EDA)
- Report generation: Ad-hoc reports for various business use cases
Interfaces with business partners to understand objectives of analyses, works with senior and lead analysts to define tasks, performs analyses, and creates reports and/or dashboards
Desired Candidate Profile
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related quantitative technical field.
• Overall 3+ years of professional experience as a data analyst or quantitative business analyst.
• Minimum 2 years of experience extracting and analyzing data for business use cases using SQL, R, and Python.
• Strong data analysis knowledge including statistical concepts and descriptive analyses.
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in data visualization tools like Tableau.
• Working knowledge of databases and data warehouses.
• Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Good communication skills (written and verbal) English
• Demonstrated ability to work with business stakeholders as an analyst for business use cases.
Salary: 7,00,000 - 11,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Net Connect Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Net Connect Pvt Ltd