Roles and Responsibilities
- Should have experience in IT Recruitment, also who have worked for Various IT clients on Permanent/ Contract staffing.
- Involved in full life cycle of recruiting including searching, qualifying, scheduling interviews, rate negotiation and closing.
- Collecting Requirement from respective Team Lead.
- Analyze the requirement and understand what type of person the client is looking for their opening.
- Searched for qualified candidates on Monster and job portals and also various Groups, free sites, by applying appropriate search strings.
- Responsibilities include submitting candidates to the client .
- Good negotiation skills are required to discuss the pay and close offers.
- Timely Communication with candidates regarding their qualifications and rate/salary negotiation, relocation, etc.
- Interview assesses and evaluates applicants to determine their qualification and appropriate match with client needs.
- Answering employee questions regarding, policies and procedures, open positions, and benefits.
Desired Candidate Profile
Min 3-6 Years of Experience with Less Notice period
Perks and Benefits
As per the Capability of the Candidate
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Any Specialization
Net Connect Pvt Ltd
Established in 1997, NetConnect Global is a leading technology and service partner to Global Captive Centers(GCC). We are our clients' go-to digital transformation partner, including the world's top innovators across industries, from mid-market players to large enterprises. Our diverse team of over 1,600 customer-centric thinkers, collaborators, and co-creators is passionate about helping clients succeed through their digital transformation journey.
Contact Company:Net Connect Pvt Ltd
Address:SALARPURIA SYMBIOSIS, WEWORK, AREKERE VILLAGE,, BENGALURU-560076, Karnataka, India., BANGALORE, Karnataka, India