Work Location: Gurgaon
Contract period: 3 to 4 Months
An Enterprise Agile Coach and a business-driven management consultant, who is certified across product, program and project management with around 12+ years of IT experience. An Agile coach leader who would involve in decision like design, develop, coordination, conduct and monitor large scale coaching and mentoring programs required for individuals and teams Agile transformation.
Job involves getting deeper to understand Business unit IT teams (i.e. Verticals teams) challenges and influence engineering change across delivery leadership levels thru various interventions including coaching, mentoring and training. The job also involves leading a team of other experienced Agile professionals involved in driving Agile capability culture transformation across CMI enterprise.
- Coach and manage CMI assignments of varied sizes by using Agile (Scrum, Kanban), DevOps, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodologies.
- Help and support in delivering agile projects within program & enterprise transformations.
- Engage all organizational levels to further their agile transformation journey.
- Work with senior stakeholders to enact Agile transformation strategies, to manage organizational impediments and to realize the fruits of agility at the enterprise level
- Coach teams, stakeholders using techniques such as Agile Portfolio Management and Lean Start-up mindset
- Effectively and efficiently coach new and experienced employees and teams on
- Agile manifesto, Lean concepts
- Product discovery, value-based prioritization, customer centricity
- Engineering practices (TDD/BDD/Pair/Mob programming etc.)
- DevOps (CI/CD/Metrics) tactics
- Test Automation practices
- Work closely with teams in Dojos or other coaching interventions to enable learning new ways of doing things and knowledge enhancement. Provide coaching, mentoring and feedback to teams and leaders around related learnings and for further improvements.
- Demonstrate leadership by effectively coordinating, participating, monitoring and meeting deadlines of assigned coaching engagements while focusing on business unit goals.
- Identify the problems in specific/designated areas towards performance or procedural improvements and work towards resolving those.
- Driving the process improvements and idea generation within teams by promoting a self-engaged culture of brainstorming and active coaching
- Work actively and closely with the IT and business leadership to devise plan around coaching and mentoring teams
- Drive business agility thru the business organization
- Understand and implement the Principal Global Services strategic initiatives/business objectives in collaboration with the leaders
- Help the organization in implementing appropriate Agile tools, metrics and Cloud DevOps toolchain
- Act as a role model leader, display servant leadership attributes.
- Drive innovation and improvements on product, customer and process fronts.
- Drive product discovery, customer empathy and shorter feedback loop techniques across business and IT teams.
- Coach product owners/product managers on customer centricity, design thinking and how to create, estimate and refine backlogs.
- Assist BU leaders in creating and monitoring the action plans for team improvements.
- Actively network across the local coaching communities to learn new industry trends and be an effective advocate of new ways of doing things.
- Take ownership of the coaching curriculum and ensure timely updates and availability of related coaching material.
- Follow the corporate and business unit standards to prepare coaching materials as well as to identify and analyze the learning needs of staff to meet expectations and internal service standards.
Education: Graduate bachelors degree (any stream)
5+ years of experience on Lean/Agile Coaching
Good to Have
Development skills: Java, J2EE, Adv. Java, Explore New tools, Angular, DevOps, CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, XL Release (Orchestration Tool), Cloud
Testing: Test automation coaching, J Unit, Selenium, QA (Automation), Regression Testing, Exploratory Testing
- Make sound business decision
- Embrace Change
- Build strong Partnership
- Get results
- Act Strategically
- Lead Cultivate Talent
- Delivery business value
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Net Connect Pvt Ltd
Leading Business Partner with Net Connect Global
Contact Company:Net Connect Pvt Ltd