Experience: 4-7 years
Notice Period- Immediate joiners required ( 30days - if Serving notice max 45days )
CTC: 10-20 LPA
WFM/Onsite/Hybrid : Hybrid
Roles & Responsibilities:
Work with business to define requirements;
- Perform technical design and hands-on coding for development and enhancement efforts;
- Adhere to SDLC standards;
- Develop new user-facing features;
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Optimize of applications for maximum speed and scalability;
- Promote best practice in design and coding; and
- Conduct design and code reviews.
Primary Skills / Must have:
- Strong understanding of Angular latest version
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Proficiency in object oriented design and programming;
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms;
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Strong understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
Secondary Skills / Desired skills:
- Have experience in a financial services/banking industry specifically in the Wealth Management domain
Role:Front End Developer
Salary: 10,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Net Connect Pvt Ltd
The foundation of NetConnects journey was laid two decades back in the year 1997. NetConnect Pvt. Ltd. (NCG+) is a Technology Solutions & Services organization that is in the business of helping customers in extracting greater value from their Operations.