Location- Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore
Experience: 3-5 years
Notice Period- Immediate joiners required ( 30 days max)
MODE OF WORK : Work From Office
Salary: 8-12 LPA
Mandatory (Must Have Skills ) : Tibco BW 5.x, 6.x, EMS and TIbco Administration, Linux/Unix,SQL
ADDITIONAL SKILLS: Exposure to financial domain. Knowledge in version control tools, preferably Bit bucket
- Intermediate to Expert level knowledge in Tibco ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks 5.X (Tibco BW 5.X)
- Intermediate level of Database (SQL) skills
- Basic to Intermediate level knowledge of Middleware Messaging application (e.g. Tibco EMS)
- Basic level knowledge in Tibco Administration activities (e.g. deployment and support for EAI applications, etc.).
- Good Understanding on CI/CD Pipeline
- Strong knowledge of version control tools, preferably Bit bucket
- Basic Knowledge on Linux/Unix environment (basic commands, shell scripting, etc.)
- Ability & willingness to learn & work on diverse technologies (languages, frameworks, and tools)
- Thorough understanding of complete Software Development Lifecycle
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal skills and inclination to constantly upgrade on new technologies and frameworks.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Nice to have Skills:
- Tibco ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks 6.X
- Basic Understanding of OOPS concept
- Exposure to financial domain.
- Familiar with Deal booking system like Kondor+
- Basic Knowledge on Micro service architecture
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
NCG (NetConnect Global) is a digital transformation, professional services, and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organizations and technology startups. Since 1997 we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalization. NCG is a Great Place to Work Certified Company with over 22,000 Alumni and 1600+ full-time permanent employees. We are looking for a superstar Tibco BW Developer Specialist to join our team.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Medical Insurance worth Rs.20 Lakhs
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: 8,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
The foundation of NetConnects journey was laid two decades back in the year 1997. NetConnect Pvt. Ltd. (NCG+) is a Technology Solutions & Services organization that is in the business of helping customers in extracting greater value from their Operations.