NCG (NetConnect Global) is a digital transformation, professional services, and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organisations and technology startups. Since 1997 we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalisation. NCG is a Great Place to Work Certified Company with over 22,000 Alumni and 1600+ full-time permanent employees. We are looking for a superstar Symantec Suit Endpoint Security Specialist to join our team.
Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Vizag
Experience: Min 5 Years
Top Skills: CCNA, CCNP, Routing n Switching mandatory, Good Knowledge of Firewalls
Max NP of candidates: Immediate Joiner and min 15 days NP
Roles and Responsibilities
- 5-6 years of experience working in a security team.
- Experience operating, troubleshooting, installing, and configuring endpoint security solutions (e.g., Antivirus, Application Whitelisting, Host Intrusion Prevention, Firewall, Advanced Malware Solutions, IOC Sweepers).
- Basic knowledge of Veritas Info scale Clustering for DLP HA.
- Skilled in the installation and configuration of Symantec AV & DLP tools.
- Skilled in the installation and configuration of Symantec DCS & CSP (HIPS) tools.
- Administration of Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager (SEPM), live update server, GUP for Symantec Endpoint Protection 14. x. clients.
- Administration of Symantec DLP and HIPS solution.
- Policy creation and modification of endpoint security tools (AV, DLP, HIPS, SMG).
- Good knowledge of email flow and Email Gateway installation and configuration.
- Understanding of basic enterprise environment components DNS/DHCP/AD/VLANS/Firewall/DMZ.
- Skilled in customer coordination.
- Understanding of Virtualization Infrastructure on HyperV, VMware ESXi.
- Basic Understanding of SLA and ticketing tools for security operation perspective.
- Responsibility for day-to-day BAU/Operations, Ticket management of Incidents and Service Requests, Coordination with clients and Incident management team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Preferred to Technical certified ( like Security+, CEH).
- Certification from Symantec (OEM)
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Medical Insurance worth Rs.20 Lakhs
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity
Desired Skills and Experience
java, MySQL, JSP, hibernate, spring, Azure, DevOps, modernization, Eclipse, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JavaServer Pages, Maven, JUnit, JavaServer Faces, Tomcat, Servlets, SQL Azure, Windows Intune, ADFS
Salary: 18,00,000 - 33,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT Security
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
The foundation of NetConnects journey was laid two decades back in the year 1997. NetConnect Pvt. Ltd. (NCG+) is a Technology Solutions & Services organization that is in the business of helping customers in extracting greater value from their Operations.