Experience required: 8+ Yrs
Salary: 10- 15 LPA
Notice Period Immediate -15 days
About the role/ Job description:
A Splunk senior engineer with experience in Splunk architecture, administration, and custom development (Splunk certified admin/architect) across Splunk Enterprise, Splunk Enterprise Security and Splunk ITSI.
This role is required to work as part of the NAB Monitoring Platform (NMP) team for developing, configuring, deploying, and supporting NABs Monitoring Platform (Splunk) for the broader organization.
Skills and Requirement: Splunk, AWS, Ansible, CD tools Linux Shell & Python. Git
- Strong knowledge of Splunk architecture, administration, and custom development (Splunk certified admin/architect/developer or equivalent experience) across Splunk Enterprise, Splunk Enterprise Security and Splunk ITSI.
- Experience administering and/or developing for an enterprise-level implementation of Splunk (clustered architecture).
- Proficient in Splunk query language (SPL) and experienced in developing and supporting custom Splunk search head applications for specific use cases.
- Strong technical knowledge of Red hat Linux, Firewalls and Load Balancing principles
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Agile and DevOps.
- AWS – architect and sysops certified or equivalent. Azure and/or GCP experience is also preferred.
- Ansible, CD tools, particularly Jenkins.
- Scripting - Linux Shell & Python.
- Linux OS (preferable Red hat proficiency).
- Experienced user of Git / GitHub, Splunk Phantom, Syslog-ng and/or syslogs and Confluence.
- Support NMP Splunk platform operations including ITSI, Search Heads Indexer and Heavy Forwarder clusters
- Provide level 2 technical support. Assist with level 3 incident and problem investigations, service risks and issues for Splunk Enterprise, Splunk Enterprise Security and Splunk ITSI.
- Performance optimisation – Optimise existing and new search queries and dashboards to improve performance.
- Design and implement monitoring solutions for new and existing systems, utilising Splunk patterns. Also, contribute to the creation of new monitoring patterns where required.
- Data onboarding: Requirements gathering, design, implementation, and testing, to onboard new data sources to Splunk – via Universal Forwarders, HTTP Event Collector, APIs, Syslog etc.
- Map data to Splunk CIM, to meet stakeholder and data governance requirements.
- Deploy and configure Splunk premium add-ons (Enterprise Security and ITSI).
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don't build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: 10,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Net Connect Pvt Ltd
The foundation of NetConnects journey was laid two decades back in the year 1997. NetConnect Pvt. Ltd. (NCG+) is a Technology Solutions & Services organization that is in the business of helping customers in extracting greater value from their Operations.