Experience: 3-6 years
Notice Period- Immediate joiners required ( 15 Days-30 Days Max)
CTC: 9-11 LPA
WFM/Onsite/Hybrid : Hybrid
- Install and administrate the servers of the SIEM Infrastructure
- Participate to the integration of new technologies logs
- Support logs parsing using custom parser/GROK development.
- Deploy / update use cases on the platform
- Fine tune the alerts in collaboration with CSIRTs and SMC
- Improve existing use cases / tools
- Project management
- Improve the automation on the team processes
- Be a full time member of the Production CSIRT / Logging & Detection team and participate to the various activities of the team
- Contribute to the Permanent Control framework for implementation of policies and procedures in daytoday business activities, such as Control Plan.
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.
- Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- At least 3 years of experience in the IT Security field
- Strong knowledge in administration of UNIX systems
- Basic knowledge in administration of Windows servers, Architecture and Network
- Experience on SIEM and use cases, log monitoring (ELK Stack will be a plus)
- Experience as Developer / DevOps for automation of tasks using Python language
- Independent, self-motivated and innovative with good problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills, and can foster teamwork
- Understanding of cyber threat analysis models such as kill chain, diamond model, etc and how they apply to both targeted and non-targeted threats
- Experience in common scripting languages such as Python
- Knowledge in Elastic language/infrastructure will be a plus
- Knowledge in PHP/HTML/CSS/SQL will be a plus
- University degree or equivalent in IT discipline (preferably in IT Security)
- Professional credentials in one of the relevant IT Security disciplines
Salary: 9,00,000 - 11,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Net Connect Pvt Ltd
The foundation of NetConnects journey was laid two decades back in the year 1997. NetConnect Pvt. Ltd. (NCG+) is a Technology Solutions & Services organization that is in the business of helping customers in extracting greater value from their Operations.