Notice period 30-45 days
Salary: 8 Lakh - 15 Lakh
Job Description Summary:
- Working in an RPA tool- Automation Anywhere to analyze, design, develop and deploy automation to clients globally in collaboration with teams as an individual contributor.
- Responsible for translating the functional requirements into the architecture for the solution.
- Define the architecture of the RPA solution and oversee it end-to-end, assisting both in the requirement analysis and in the implementation phases. Select the appropriate set of technological tools and features and ensure the alignment of the solution with enterprise guidelines
- Lead the team through agile, DevOps-based build methods and oversee the execution of the end-to-end solutions.
- Develop and document RPA configuration best practices, configure new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, and easy to understand.
- Create and document test strategy and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Support the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Support existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process as well as problem-solving issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Work within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- 8-12 years of professional services experience preferably on automation and/or integration projects. Minimum 5 years of experience in a professional senior technical role (e.g. technical lead, team lead, or architect)
- Technical Skills:
- 4+ yrs of RPA software tool - Automation Anywhere experience is a must
- AA version 11 and AA2019 certified advanced developer certification
- Web services, SQL, Excel Macros, C# / Python
- Operating Systems - Windows and Linux
Salary: 8,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Net Connect Pvt Ltd
The foundation of NetConnect's journey was laid two decades back in the year 1997. NetConnect Pvt. Ltd. (NCG+) is a Technology Solutions & Services organization that is in the business of helping customers in extracting greater value from their Operations.