Roles and Responsibilities
- Facilitate successful project definition, planning, budgeting, scheduling, resourcing in leading high performance project teams
- Manage projects within scope, quality, time, and cost constraints
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and project demands
- Form strong project team relationships by leading, coaching, and motivating team members, and identifying and resolving blockers or conflicts
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Manage project scope by ensuring any changes are documented and approved through a change control process
- Proactively identify project issues and risks and create successful action plans for resolving issues and mitigating risks
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to client, project teams, and other project stakeholders
- Continually seek opportunities to increase client satisfaction and strengthen relationships
- Makes decisions, escalates where/when needed
- Certification - PMP/Prince2 Preferred
- Prior experience in managed Services with enterprise clients a plus
- Knowledge in technology fundamentals and trends is essential.
- Excellent ability to influence across and up achieving/beating expected business outcomes
- Demonstrates strong business, program and analytical skills - breaks down business challenges into solutions with a clear path forward
- HPE Corporate Citizenship: Partnership Action - Innovation
- Leadership: Forming and leading teams to successful outcomes by eliminating barriers and delivering results.
- Project Methodology: Building and executing strategic initiatives by delivering comprehensive planning, tracking and performance.
- Accountability: Own and drive results with a sense of urgency.
- Personal Development: Manage your career portfolio.
- Innovation: Demonstrated passion and excellence by contributing to growth, cost savings and simplification.
- Consultative Drive: Recognized as trusted advisor and leading expert.
- Team Approach and Collaboration: Leverage strengths across team to achieve optimal & expedited results.
- Ability to understand risk and develop mitigation plans - knows how and when to accelerate for success
- Has in-depth experience with key practices, processes and methodologies applicable to project management
- Strong business acumen, with experience working in a variety of industries and IT areas
- Must have demonstrated aptitude to understand a variety of technical domains and strategies regarding opportunities, challenges, risks and business impact
- Agile approach in personal work style, with ability to be flexible and adept in dealing with and resolving ambiguity
- Track record of building successful relationships, internally and externally
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills including creating
Education and Experience Required
- Degree in a related technical field
- 5+ years of experience managing, complex and transformative IT programs and projects such as software development, data center migrations, or cloud computing strategies
- Ability to travel and work at client locations 25%
Role:IT Operations Management
Salary: 10,00,000 - 13,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT Infrastructure Services
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
SALARPURIA SYMBIOSIS, WEWORK, AREKERE VILLAGE,, BENGALURU-560076, Karnataka, India., BANGALORE, Karnataka, India
Contact Company:Net Connect
Address:SALARPURIA SYMBIOSIS, WEWORK, AREKERE VILLAGE,, BENGALURU-560076, Karnataka, India., BANGALORE, Karnataka, India