Role: BCP/ DR Program Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Driving enhancements related to IT DR plan
- Execute projects under the domain of IT DR
- Liaison point for audit (certification or customer) regarding IT DR
- Create and Maintain annual IT DR testing calendar
- Responsible for ensuring development of BCP/ DR plans
- Perform Business Impact Assessment (BIA) - Analyse impact on, and risk to, essential business functions or information systems to identify acceptable recovery time periods and resource requirements
- Ensure proper maintenance of the plan through regular reviews with teams
- Schedule, coordinate and conduct planned tests, as required
- Develop, coordinate and assess recovery requirements and contingency plans
- Create or administer training and awareness presentations or materials
- Documentation and training on contingency planning concepts and procedures
Role:IT Project Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Project & Program Management
Role Category:Technology / IT
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization,MCA in Any Specialization
Net Connect Pvt Ltd
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don't build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!
Contact Company:Net Connect Pvt Ltd