Experience required: 4-12 Years
Job Function: Product Manager
Domain: Banking/Payment Gateway only
- Market and client research
- Objectively conceptualize research and evaluate new ideas from a market and financial standpoint
- Keep abreast of the online payments landscape, competitors, and clients needs
- Effective market research to determine appropriate opportunities to gain competitive advantage
- New product development and implementation
- Implement appropriate procedures in line with the requirements and processes in ‘user’ units.
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of all bill and invoice payment products (editions/versions/upgrades/features/builds) to TPSL’s customers
- Quality and timely implementation of the bill and invoice payment products
- Issue resolution in relation to bill and invoice payment product-related issues
- Adherence to and application of established policies, processes, procedures, and tools to achieve optimal efficiency, compliance, and cost containment.
- Ongoing review of existing functionalities to ensure end to end processes is functioning adequately
- Monitor (via KPIs) the sale of the various bill and invoice payments products to current and prospective customers of TPSL in order to generate maximum income
- Track and increase utilization of payments by current and prospective customers
- Track volume, pricing, and related revenue
- Manage bill and invoice payment product/service mix, pricing, and margins according to agreed targets
- Follow up with business development/sales to ensure appropriate selling of bill and invoice payment products
- Promote product awareness via appropriate internal training and marketing collateral (18%)
- Create bill and invoice payments product awareness within Ingenico in order to embed physical, electronic, and digital payments culture with the business development, sales, and service delivery teams through internal training and providing them with presentations, access to demos, and collateral
- Planning and developing the marketing strategy for payment products
- Regional channel review and implementation
- Provide support to the regional teams for the bill and invoice payments product
- Strong understanding of the product management lifecycle
- Strong project management skills, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in complex engagements
- Experience with managing the development of SaaS and cloud-based applications
- Technical skills to effectively perform implementation and management of online products activities/tasks in a manner that consistently achieves high-quality standards or benchmarks.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and manage customer expectations (internal and external), and other stakeholders who impact performance.
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant strategies, policies, processes, procedures, guidelines, and project management methodology and to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
- Self-empowerment to enable the development of open communication, teamwork, and trust that are needed to support performance and customer-service oriented culture
- Strong oral, written communication, planning, and organizing skills to effectively plan own time and manage assigned projects
- Sales and Marketing skills to effectively determine product strategies and pricing to expand market share
- Business Development skills to effectively segment the target market, gather market intelligence and identify opportunities for TPSL to sell its products
- Commercial Awareness to Understand and apply commercial and financial principles to business thinking.
- Good understanding and application of analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of operational and systems user requirements for financial and payment products
- Sound understanding of marketing principles, ideally backed with suitable experience
- Experience with Scrum methodology and Agile practices and their application to product management.
Salary: 10,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Product Management
Role Category:Digital Product Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Net Connect Pvt Ltd
The foundation of NetConnects journey was laid two decades back in the year 1997. NetConnect Pvt. Ltd. (NCG+) is a Technology Solutions & Services organization that is in the business of helping customers in extracting greater value from their Operations.