Experience in taking care of end to end Exit formalities/processes.
- Experience in taking care of employee grievances and providing resolution on an immediate basis.
- Experience in validating the documents and coordinating with employees and stakeholders.
- Responsible for service delivery of designated processes within the SLAs laid down by the team lead and also adhering to process compliance.
- Preparation and issuance of various HR Letters.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Manages correspondence by answering HR-related e-mails.
- Ability to stick to timelines and deliver end results with the required quality. On-time records updation.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Maintaining & Updating Employee Database timely basis.
- 6 months 3 years of experience.
- Immediate joiners preferred.
- Should be well versed with Document validation and coordination.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational, Flexibility and teaming skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to set and meet objectives.
- Ability to deliver high impact amid complexity, ambiguity and competing priorities.
Role:Human Resources Consultant
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Other Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations, Operations
Net Connect Pvt Ltd
NetConnect Global leading IT company established in 1998, with 20000+ employee alumni. NetConnect Global is a Technology Solutions & Services organization
Contact Company:Net Connect Pvt Ltd