Experience: 7-9 years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work in 24x7 shift.
- Handle all L3 level escalations.
- Handle physical restoration of device and configurations.
- Interact with client on day to day basis and understand changes in process.
- Review firewall configurations on weekly basis.
- Interact with client audit and security team if required.
- Create relevant reports.
- Upgrade IOS of and patches as per schedule.
- Handles all changes as per change management process .
- Very good knowledge on Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Fortinet, Palo Alto and other firewalls
- Hands-on in handling various features of UTM box like URL filtering, IPS, IDS etc..
- Very good in troubleshooting firewall issues including, VPN(Site-to-site or Remote-Site)
- Good communication skills and work as a part of team.
- Ability to independently implement changes and troubleshoot environment.
- Industry certifications like CCNA CCNP, JNCIS, Fortinet, PCNSE, CCSE
- Review and understand security requirement for client infrastructure and implement firewall policies as per defined standards
- Install and maintain firewalls, policies and all security controls associated with device.
- Continuously monitor and update policies to secure client infrastructure
- Troubleshoot incidents related to firewall including VPN, proxy or any others and resolve them within defined SLA
- Conduct a peer review of changes made by team members and ensure no loopholes are left open
- Understand security events of firewall, raise incident and close the same as per SLA
- Conduct firewall rule review as per defined frequency and work with client to remove unwanted, obsolete and dangerous rules
- Support compliance team in audit process
Good to have:
- Understanding of routing protocols, switching and server infrastructure
- Deploy and implement WAF
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:BCA in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Any Specialization
Net Connect Pvt Ltd
The foundation of Net Connects journey was laid two decades back in the year 1997. Net Connect Pvt. Ltd. (NCG+) is a Technology Solutions & Services organization that is in the business of helping customers in extracting greater value from their Operations.
From helping our clients run their Technology to using our Technology to help them run their business, we are at the cusp of a significant transformation in creating value.
NCG is a Bengaluru based $20 Million Software Company with offices across 5 different locations in India. Since 1997 we are delivering quality services across locations. With an strength of 1,500+ employees servicing Fortune 500 Clients across all industry verticals.
Contact Company:Net Connect Pvt Ltd