Experience required: 4+ years to 7 years
Qualification: Any Bachelors Graduation, Any Masters Graduation
Notice Period: 0-20 Days ( Super Important looking for immediate joiners )
Job Function: Production Support
About the role / Description: The support role requires working with a range of Functions (Compliance) suite of applications. Working with the Level 2 support team based in Pune, this role is required to meet the support and SME requirements of multiple applications in the Compliance space. Working between the Level 1 team and the development team, the person in this role will act as a technical SME and escalation for all technical matters. The role will be responsible for resolving these incidents, and designing fixes where required.
For any required fixes the role will work with the development team to build and test fixes, and the subsequent deployment. In addition, the role will be responsible for the deployment of new changes into the production environment. The resources will work alongside other L2 support analysts, L2 leads to support a wider range for services within the Functions technology portfolio. Knowledge management, sharing, and retention will be a key function of the role, and of the entire L2 team.
Skills and Requirement:
•SQL, PL/SQL (Must Have)
•BigData/Hadoop Basic (Good to Have)
•AWS (Good to Have)
•Unix (Must Have)
•Autosys (Must Have)
•Tivoli (Good to Have)
•Service First Knowledge (Good to Have)
•Tableau (Good to have)
•MS Access (Good to have)
•Microsoft SQL Server data software Must Have)
•ITIL (Must Have)
- Perform incident and problem management activities, including working closely with technology and business stakeholders to provide innovative and tactical solutions to issues as well as improving the performance of our Applications and processes; this will include managing major incidents, performing post-incident reviews, and coordinating with our various 3rd party suppliers
- Plan execution timelines/activities of various major releases and critical changes into Production and DR environments in collaboration with our development and technology support teams; this will include creating & managing change requests in accordance with Barclays Change Management standard
- Independently identify repetitive or time-consuming processes that can be automated, especially where they benefit multiple business areas, and deliver a sustainable solution that can be leveraged for other areas as needed.
- Creation of required knowledge base documentation required to support applications, including appropriate sign-off where required
- Coordination of various support activities across the global team, including the handover of issues, knowledge sharing, training, and collaboration on strategic projects
- Off-hours on-call support will be required for this role on a rotational basis
- Implement and adhere to ITIL standards across the team.
Role:IT Support - Other
Salary: 6,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT Support
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,BCA in Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,M.Tech in Any Specialization,MCA in Any Specialization
Net Connect Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Net Connect Pvt Ltd