Experience: 8-12 years
Notice Period- Immediate joiners required ( 15-45 days NP )
CTC: 14-16 LPA
- Thorough understanding of Reconciliation and hands on development experience on Intellimatch 9.2.7 or higher version with least 3 years.
- Comprehensive understanding of SDLC in developing new Reconciliations in IntelliMatch.
- Involvement across all stages of Software Development life cycle (SDLC) including business requirement analysis, data mapping, validate data against requirement, build, unit testing, peer reviews, systems integration and user acceptance testing.
- Analyze & develop Test Strategies, design Test Plans, & generate and execute Test Cases.
- Should be able to perform enhancements, whereby need to analyze existing set-up and understand the requirement by performing proper impact analysis, provide estimate and deliver quality code.
- Independent player should be able to liaise with different team to re-solve/get dependencies on time. Should be able to for-see issue/risk and intimate the same to team lead / project manager.
- Should be able to guide support team.
- Deep knowledge on IntelliMatch Database linkage and functionalities is necessary for timely resolution of user queries.
- Propose improvements related to the development and support activity.
- Develop stored procedures to build reports for the end users using SQL 2016
- Code optimization and should be able to mentor new team members.
- Able to prepare the status reports for weekly updates with stakeholders
- Communication with Stakeholders, Business Analysts, End-users, and various teams like Higher Management, Development, Systems, Support, Implementation etc.
- Able to prepare the technical and functional documents for the project activities.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Strong development & support knowledge of IntelliMatch 9.2.7 or higher version or other reconciliation tools (Frontier.). (Mandatory)
- I Strong development & support knowledge of IntelliSUITE 9.2.7 or above (Mandatory)
- SQL (Building Stored procedures, writing functions, complex queries, etc.)(Mandatory)
- Crystal report (Mandatory)
- Knowledge of any defect management tool (optional)
- Knowledge of Perl or VB Script or POWER BI (optional)
Soft Skills and Additional Requirements:
- Must be able to work closely with end users and developers
- Expected to work in European Business hours (Holidays and weekends)
- Willing to improve functional knowledge and technical skills
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Effective communication with all stakeholders/teams.
- Years Of Exp: 3-12 years
- Qualification: B.E. (Comp.) / BSC IT / BCA
Role:Database Architect / Designer
Salary: 14,00,000 - 16,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:DBA / Data warehousing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Net Connect Pvt Ltd
The foundation of NetConnects journey was laid two decades back in the year 1997. NetConnect Pvt. Ltd. (NCG+) is a Technology Solutions & Services organization that is in the business of helping customers in extracting greater value from their Operations.