Experience: 4-6 years
Notice Period- Immediate joiners required ( 30 days max)
Salary: 13 LPA
.NET Developer Responsibilities:
- Utilizing Microsoft's .NET infrastructure to create software solutions that meet clients' requirements.
- Collaborating with coworkers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required.
- Reformulating existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
- Check your code to detect and remedy errors and omissions.
- Testing your outputs to ensure that they are in excellent working order.
- Ensuring that outputs are visually appealing, user-friendly, and engaging.
- Deploying developments and monitoring uptake by the target audience.
- Using clients' feedback to inform the creation of subsequent versions of each development.
- Remaining abreast of coding and technological changes that will impact your work.
.NET Developer Requirements:
- Degree in web design, software engineering, or similar.
- MCSD or MCPD certification will be highly advantageous.
- Prior experience as a .NET Developer.
- In-depth knowledge of .NET infrastructure.
- Advanced proficiency in C#, F#, or VB.NET; preferably all three.
- Capacity to use SQL or Oracle with ease.
- A flair for creating well-presented software that is technically sound.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-driven, flexible, and innovative.
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
NCG (NetConnect Global) is a digital transformation, professional services, and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organizations and technology startups. Since 1997 we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalization. NCG is a Great Place to Work Certified Company with over 22,000 Alumni and 1600+ full-time permanent employees. We are looking for a superstar Dot Net Developer Specialist to join our team.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Medical Insurance worth Rs.20 Lakhs
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity
Salary: 10,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
The foundation of NetConnects journey was laid two decades back in the year 1997. NetConnect Pvt. Ltd. (NCG+) is a Technology Solutions & Services organization that is in the business of helping customers in extracting greater value from their Operations.