Experience: 2 to 5 years
Budget: 8 L - 12 L
As a Cyber Threat Intelligence Security Engineer, you will support the daily operation of the threat intelligence program, specifically focused on malware research and analysis. You will get hands-on experience on tools such as Recorded Future, OSINT, MISP, Maltego.
Skills and Requirement:
- Strong knowledge of Threat groups and malware(s)
- Hands-on experience on IT network-based attack methodologies and tools - Recorded Future, OSINT, MISP, Maltego
- Knowledge about Network and/or operating system security
- Active monitoring to identify and analyze typo-squatting, fake domains, fake mobile applications, fake websites, and fake social media content/profiles
- Lookups of specific IPs/domains for risk level as inputs for incident triage and response
- Brand monitoring/ brand abuse experience
- Deep and dark web monitoring
- Support the Threat Services program by guiding them on improvements that can be made to the identification, assessment, and mitigation of threats to the environment.
- Collect, analyze, and assess technical and non-technical threat and security incident-related information made available by OSINT, platform vendors, third parties, and internal sources to help determine the course of action.
- Understanding the STIX/TAXII model and its features to be used to build a Threat Intelligence platform
Notice: 30 Days
Qualifications: BTech / MTech
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don't build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!
Role:System Security Engineer
Salary: 8,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT Security
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Net Connect Pvt Ltd
The foundation of NetConnects journey was laid two decades back in the year 1997. NetConnect Pvt. Ltd. (NCG+) is a Technology Solutions & Services organization that is in the business of helping customers in extracting greater value from their Operations.