Experience: 3-7 years
Notice Period- Immediate joiners required ( 15 Days)
CTC: 12-20 LPA
WFM/Onsite/Hybrid : Onsite
As a Cloud Native solution engineer, a solution engineer will be to engage our enterprise customers to understand their technical challenges and requirements and help our customers architect new cloud native based next generation enterprise IT platform, design, implement new enterprise IT platform, and migrate + operate enterprise workloads on top of the platform with or without application architecture modernization.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with our sales and presales teams and engage our enterprise customers to understand their business challenges and requirements
- Working with senior customer representatives (up to, and including, C-level executives) to advise and guide on the overall solution
- Designing and leading workshops focusing on the transformation of the customers technology and covering the whole enterprise big data transformation programme
- Providing input to the sales process and producing Statements of Work
- Producing Strategy and Roadmap documentation, including Business Cases and ROI analysis
- Discovering and understanding the customers technical challenges and requirements
- Work with our architectural & engineering teams and Cloud Native Computing, and Cloud Foundry community to deliver innovative solutions that meet our customers needs
- Be able to individually implement smaller tactical projects, deliver Proof of Concepts (POC), design / build ecosystem on cloud native computing platform, and onboard workloads On large scale projects be able to lead a team of development and implementation resources under the local project management team
- Maintaining knowledge of wider cloud technologies and concepts, including but not limited to OpenStack, Kubernetes, and Cloud Foundry
- Managing stakeholder relationships in the country
- Managing project financials including business impact within the team with reliable forecast accuracy
- Being an active in open source communities, such as Cloud Native Computing Foundation, OpenStack, and Cloud Foundry community
- Travelling to, and working from, customer sites
- Maximizing the business in the areas of cloud native big data platform
As a Cloud Native solution engineer, a solution engineer requires to have the following certification to execute project deliveries to meet customers expectation and requirements.
Your certifications will include at least two (2) of followings:
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator
- Certified Kubernetes Application Developer
- Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3 years of enterprise experience
- Opensource experience designing and implementing enterprise production platforms, technologies and products that provide an IaaS / PaaS / SaaS solution.
- Platform Design and Implementation experience with the following technologies; OpenStack (Red Hat, Canonical, etc.)
- Enterprise virtualization platform with VMware, KVM, etc.
- Environments & Frameworks Docker, Cloud Foundry, Spring,
- Rails, Elastic beanstalk (AWS), Microsoft.net, OpenShift etc,
- WebSphere, Apache httpd, LAMP, Kubernetes, Kubeflow
- Enterprise grade container orchestrator & Kubernetes distribution such as Red Hat OpenShift, VMware Tanzu, Google Anthos, SUSE/Rancher Kubernetes engine, etc.
- Programming Languages: Java, Python, PHP, Ruby, C Application life cycle and monitoring – backup, recovery,monitoring (i.e. new relic)
- Development environments - DEV, TEST, STAGE, PROD, repositories, code review tools
- Application architecture – 12 factor application design
- Experience in the following products and technologies would be an advantage
- Amazon, Azure, Google Cloud, and alternate cloud products and technologies.
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: 12,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Net Connect Pvt Ltd
The foundation of NetConnects journey was laid two decades back in the year 1997. NetConnect Pvt. Ltd. (NCG+) is a Technology Solutions & Services organization that is in the business of helping customers in extracting greater value from their Operations.