- Conduct real-time threat monitoring and analysis
- Perform incident handling, provide recommendations, add Customer Context, tune search criteria, and update SOC processes and procedures
- Mentor Tier I/II SOC Analysts ,Analyze security breaches to determine their root cause.
- Tasks include but are not limited to Security Events and Logs Monitoring and Analysis Tracking/reporting of Security Events, Reports and Logs statistics
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Manage network, intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Performing Statistical Analysis of collected data
- Should perform an advanced level of event correlation
- Assist with system upgrades or changes to AV and Security protection technologies
- Assist with Writing and update team procedures and documentation
- Coordinate security plans with outside vendors Working knowledge of all flavours of Linux & windows
- Sound knowledge in Security Concepts IDS/ IPS Threat Analysis Understanding of Signature patterns SIEM Architecture and Fine Tuning Security information and event management /ArcSight/HP/Qradar
- Knowledge of firewalls, web application firewalls, intrusion detection systems Understanding of common network services
- Knowledge of threat hunting
- Ready to work in 24*7 rotational shifts.
Talent Acquisition|NetConnect Pvt. Ltd.
Salary: INR 50,000 - 2,00,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Net Connect Pvt Ltd
Recruiter Name:Vikas Jha
Contact Company:Net Connect Pvt Ltd